Monday, October 22, 2012

thank you

I'm pretty overwhelmed by all of the feedback I got on Friday with the opening of my little etsy shop.  These were my shop stats when I went to bed on Friday night.


I had friends promoting (I swear I didn't pay them, or even ask them to!), many sweet comments were left, there was a load of "foot traffic" through the shop, and even a purchase was made!  (Huge thank you to Alison!  You totally made my day, just so ya know!)


I'm excited to get a few more pillows made (new colors and designs!) over the next week, or two, so keep an eye out.  And don't forget to enter the give-away on Friday's blog post.  It closes this Friday, so click here to enter, if you haven't already!



      
I'm so incredibly grateful for and touched by all of the support from my friends and family as I venture into this little handmade business.  Thank you, to all of you, who have sent me encouraging words and congratulations in the past few days - it means so very much to me!

Hugs to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment